African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is cruical to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. It’s therapeutic properties protect skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the efffects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
Here is a quick reference list of the benefits and Usage of African Shea Butter:
• Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
• Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
• Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
• Sunscreen, due to its rich content of Vitamins E & F.
• Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
• Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
There are no reviews yet.