Bond #9 (New Harlem) type Whipped Shea Butter 8oz
100% Whipped Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is cruical to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier.
Here is a quick reference list of the benefits and Usage of Whipped Shea Butter:
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sunscreen, due to its rich content of Vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
- FOR ALL WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER SCENTS….CLICK HERE